Sunday, July 27, 2014

Heart Flutters


Anticipation...
The journey of going
Where will the tortuous enveloping pain take me this time?
How can I serve?
How will you use me?

Expectation...
The edge of knowing
The implements of my pleasure...pain...pleasure
The wonder of letting go
The power of submitting

Suspense...
The power of you
To crawl inside my mind and fuck it like the last thing on earth
The magic of dominance
The power of the dance

Excitement...
The beauty of nature
Inspiring visions of creativity and art; lust and longing
The feel of the thorns
The smell of the rose

Promise...
Of stimulating conversation
Sharing the essence of who we are, where we want to go, what we want to be
The vision of you, of me, of us
The longing of anticipation...


© Dawn C. Davis (photo and prose)

No comments:

Post a Comment