Saturday, September 19, 2015

Coitus Interruptus

A short little story I wrote years and years ago.

Man, if that truck driver wasn’t already dead, I’d really let him have it. Screw around with my Saturday night…just not okay. What am I supposed to do now? Hmm, maybe I could go ahead and find Paul. That would really blow his mind. I don’t know if it will work but hey, I don’t have anything else to do. He should be waiting for me at his apartment.

Would you look at that? He’s all pissed off cause I’m late. Man, if he only knew. Now, how am I gonna get him to stay and how the hell am I gonna get his clothes off? Well, let’s just see how far I can take this and if it’ll work. Following him around the room as he’s pacing, I try running a fingernail down his spine. Whoa, did that make him jump or what? Since that worked, this could be really fun.

Let’s see if I can get his shirt off. One button at a time. He’s freaking out. A gentle lick as I finish unbuttoning his shirt. Oh boy, he’s panting now. I wonder if it’s fear, or if he’s turned on, or a combination?

Mmm, I just love the way his body glistens when he sweats. Makes me want to lick more. Oops, he doesn’t seem to be taking this well. Too bad, I’m horny. Let’s try crowding him over to the couch. Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be. He’s all sprawled out for me. Yeah, his eyes are looking a little freaked out but I’ll make up for it.

All that yummy chest, tastes so good. Nibble on this hard little nipple. Ooh, he liked that. He’s moaning. Maybe he’s been without as long as I have.

I can’t help giggling at his reactions as I slowly reach for his belt. I just love when a man’s belt comes undone. It’s like the final barrier, the last surrender. Oh, he’s got a great little bellybutton to lick and suck on while I get his pants off. Oh god, he’s so yummy looking…and he goes commando. What a beautiful strong cock and my god, he shaves. His balls are nice and firm, a nice handful. I’m really gonna love this. I love the way he’s writhing and moaning. I need a taste.

Man, he barely fits in my mouth but he tastes so good. The best lollipop ever invented and tonight it’s all mine. I can’t help but stroke his perineum, fondling his balls, stroking his cock with my lips while trying to fit more of him in my mouth suctioning as hard as I can.

“Jesus, what the hell is going on? Oh no, don’t stop. Just, oh god!” Well, that always makes a girl feel good.

Maybe I should back off a little though. I want my fun too. What can I use to cool him off a little. Oh, I know. Let’s check out the freezer. Score! Those tiny ice cubes that I can fit in my mouth. Let’s go see how he likes this. Melting ice water on a hot cock. Man, he looks so good lying there panting. He is so gorgeous and he may not know what’s going on but he’s definitely into it.

I can’t wait any longer. I need me some of what he’s got. Straddling him nice and slow, and god he fills me up so good. Move slowly girl, make it last. God, I just want him to pound into me but I don’t know when I’m gonna get anything this like this again. We fit together so good.

Yes, oh god, yes, that’s it yes. SHIT!

“What the fuck! What the hell is going on? Who are you, put me back, I wasn’t finished yet. And where the hell am I? How did I get here?”

“I’m afraid little minx that you are quite finished. And you named the place quite accurately. You see, you’re in hell and that’s as far as you will ever get to go again. But don’t worry; we’ll make sure you get to this edge over and over and over again…without ever going over.”

The man in the seersucker suit gives me the devil’s own grin, “It’s going to be very entertaining having you around. Oh, and don’t worry about Paul, he got off before we took you.”

© Dawn C. Davis ~ 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment