Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sex Heals

All the men between my thighs
All the cocks buried; thrusting in my secret center
Looking for my nectar, but fucking to the rhythm in their head, taking only what they want

Did they listen to my needs or were they just lonely horny guys looking for a connection?
Some were horny, some were lonely, some were hurt, some were afraid. But what was I looking for?
What healing did I need or was it healing I needed to give?

Sex heals, sex steals.
It robs us of ourselves and who we are as we hide inside another for a moment
Looking for connection, begging to not be forgotten.

All the men I’ve fucked, all the men I took inside my body
Seeing their pain, seeing their anguish, their truth and lies as they hid from themselves.
Hoping to ease them, aid them, heal them on their journey to find something more.

Is this what a healer whore does?
Who heals the whore? She heals herself because no one else sees what she sees, does what she does.
And then one day, someone says…Let’s try a little taste.

Where can we go? What can we explore?
How deep can you go when the whip hits your flesh? What happens inside when the lash makes you wet?
How was I to know, this was my calling? How was I to know, this is what heals the healing whore.

Sex heals, sex reveals.
It shines a light on the dark places in our soul if only we open our eyes to see,
Looking for connection, begging for release.

He calls me His whore and takes me places i’ve never dreamed of.
He takes me to the dark places. He takes me to the bright places.
He touches me the way i touched all those men. Healing through visions, through truth, the secret of pain revealing all

He shines a light on where I’ve been, though we don’t discuss it
He shows me the way to find myself, heal myself. He shows me where God lives and takes me there.
There is laughter and tears on the way to nirvana, releasing infinite space, infinite love on the way to truth.

Sex heals, sex binds
It connects us to ourselves and to one another in the moment of passion and release
Finding ourselves, finding our lust


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2012

1 comment:

  1. Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.

    ~ Tori Amos

    ReplyDelete