Monday, May 28, 2012

Hungry Whore

I cannot believe how incredibly horny I am for you right now. I want to touch you all over; slowly, sensuously...and have you tied to a table while I direct others to touch you in ways that you love. To have you be the focus of attention of so many hands, so many mouths, so many sensations. Blind folded and unable to see who is touching you and where. To have feather light caresses glide over your skin, to feel the touch of teeth biting into your neck, your groin and inner thigh. To have fingers relentlessly pulling on your balls while a sly finger slips into your ass and a mouth sucks on your perineum. To have someone twist and pull on your nipples while all of this is happening and a hot wet pussy is poised over your mouth. To overwhelm your senses...this is my desire....to fulfill yours.

What are your desires? What do you yearn for?

There are so many things that I have yet to experience and I want to experience them with you. I want you to be the one to introduce me to them. I may be a "heavy" bottom and spent time as a "slave" but there are still so many things. I don't even know what they all are yet.

I want to feel your hot piss on me, pouring over my body as I moan and writhe in pleasure and the need for more from you.

I want to be covered in shades of beautiful hot wax and have you shave it from my body. 

I want to watch you go down on someone while I fuck you in the ass. I want to be fucked by you and another man at the same time. There is just so much. So many yearnings.

Women are hungry. I am woman, I am sacred whore, and I am hungry for you.

I want to sit and hold your hand while we talk about philosophy, spirituality, energy, love, death, sex, and all of those wonderful things we tend to talk about.

I want to read to you late into the night and hold you while you fall asleep.

I want to fuck you. I want to be fucked by you.

Women are hungry.

I want to trim your eyebrows and pluck the stray wild hairs. I want to shave you clean so that I can suck your balls deep into my mouth until you growl and writhe with your need for more.

I want to massage you, touching every square inch of your beautiful skin...and to me you are truly beautiful. I see the light in you. I see the dark in you and I crave the many places we can go to together.

I want to spend time drawing on each other, writing words of power and focus.

Women are hungry...

I am ever hungry and insatiable when it comes to you....my partner, my Sir, my sweet sadistic wanton man-whore.

Women are hungry, and I am hungry for YOU.


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2012


1 comment: