Sunday, May 20, 2012

Preparing for the Darkness

Preparing for the darkness
Preparing for the deep
My mind his for playing
My body his for claiming

Cleansing myself inside and out
Cleansing for the use
My body his for pleasurable abuse
My spirit his for flight
My will his for the night

Yearning for the darkness
Yearning for the deep
My mind craves the touch
My body craves the heat

Bringing in the sacred whore
Bringing in the goddess
Giving him what he craves
Giving him my control
Giving him my body and my soul

Preparing for the darkness
Preparing for the deep
My mind flies free upon the wings of pain
My body soars with the rush of his touch

Longing for the connection that only pain can bring
Longing for the pain that sets me free
My spirit soars through the wilderness
My heart flutters at the sound of his voice
My mind revels in the blackness

Preparing for the darkness
Preparing for the deep
My mind taken to the other side
My body taken to the street

Take me ever deeper
Take me through the night
Don’t let up with tears
Don’t let up with fears
Don’t let up with screams

Claim my body as your sacred temple
Claim my mind where you’re free to roam
Claim my spirit as your chariot
Claim my heart as hearth and home


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment