Thursday, March 14, 2013

Release the Eagle

Let loose the passions hiding in your soul
My jesses held tight in your hand as you guide me through the darkness

Gloved hands to protect from my fierce talons
You savor the bite of my claws as you inflict the beautiful pain that sets me free

Your hand ruffles the feathers of my breast
Causing me to focus solely on your presence, your ownership of my movements

I am blind to all you do to me but trusting
You to lead me through the valley of my desires and longings, feeding me morsels that fuel my desires

I settle into the rhythm of our journey
Proud and fierce creature you have captured, I yield to you, trained to your hand alone

You remove my hood so that I can fly
Your hands on my flesh take me ever deeper into the sweet bliss of oblivion

As I ride the thermals of building cravings
You soar with me, guiding the direction of my flight, taking me where only we can go

I am lost in the sensations you take me through
Knowing I am cherished for giving you control over a fierce and amazing creature

You lead me ever higher toward ecstasy
Until you choose to call me back to earth where I land gently in your cradling arms


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2013
Image ~ Source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Of the Scorpion, snake, and the eagle;
    .
    The Khabs are in the Khu,
    not the Khu in the khabs.

    Bonsoir My lady Dawn...More soon as promised
    Welcome to spring...The time of planting...
    I never go away...Your Friend

    ReplyDelete