Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Swimming in the Dark

We go swimming in the shadows of our thoughts
Diving deep into the limpid pools of longing
Searching out the urges of taboo where our souls reside

Your fingertips glide over my flesh in bare whispers
Raising the gooseflesh of passion on tortured skin
You read me like the finest erotic novel in braille

One hand on my throat holding me still
The fingers of the other buried in my center
Releasing the essence of my need as you bite at my breast

You enter me slowly stoking the fires of need
Taking what is yours in the moment of our melding
Stroking to the depths of my soul claiming my secrets

The thoughts of our minds mingle in dark places
Feeding the passion of our bodies until light overwhelms us
And ecstasy completes us in the screams of fulfillment


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2013
Image ~ Source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment