Saturday, January 25, 2014

Aftershocks

Orgasms being ripped from my body
Torn from the very center of my being
Forced upon me, one on top of another
There is no longer a you or a me, there is only the never-ending orgasm
Until I lay drenched and sated
Relaxing into the moment, the afterglow of primal sex
Feeling there is no more within me
Minutes pass and my body convulses with the pleasure tearing through me once again
Even though there is no further stimulation
A smile upon your lips, understanding what you have done
More time passes and another convulsion as yet another orgasm rips through me
A gentle touch of your hand as you quiet me
Moments go by and a ripple spreads through me as I release yet again
Your hand resting on me as you own what you have done to me
Another stretch of time, the clock ticking and another paroxysm engulfs my body
You watch with satisfaction
What feels like hours later and another eruption pours through me in waves of unending pleasure
You hold me as I circle earth’s orbit, knowing you have taken me there.



© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2014
Image © Dawn C. Davis ~ 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment