Monday, October 1, 2012

Call of Darkness

Sensations take me further and further into the inky blackness
Soaring, floating, lost in the darkness of space
A quiet voice, the touch of a hand, tether me
Keep me in place.

The overwhelming expansion of my consciousness through pain
Out of control, confusion abounds, erratic thoughts
A simple command, breathing in unison
Calms my spirit.

The ecstatic travels taking me ever deeper through the layers of myself
Finding my core, finding you there inside of me
A luscious release, giving you all that I am
All that I have.

Now we are separate, traveling our own paths in the darkness
I am still me. Yearning for the darkness that is part of me
The touch of the whip, the cane, the knife, and the claws
Calling to me.


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2012
Image found, internet

No comments:

Post a Comment