Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Key

There is a key to my hidden door.
The door that hides the secrets of my body.
The door that hides the secrets of my mind.

There is a key that unlocks my yearning.
The yearning that leads me into darkness.
The yearning that leads me into bliss.

There is a key to releasing my desires.
The desires that feed my soul with passion.
The desires that feed my hunger for pain.

There is a key to finding my heart
The heart that burns with a secret flame
The heart that yearns to soar at your touch.

There is a key to the heart of my darkness.
The darkness that leads to the light of compassion.
The darkness that releases all taboos, heals all wounds, and creates boundless joy.

There is a key… 


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2012
Internet image

3 comments:

  1. A key to the magick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is'nt it always so that there is only one desire, but so difficult to ndertand as a whole.... and we must get closer to it step by step. do we get closer or just deeper... anyhow its important to proceed

    ReplyDelete