Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cravings

Raw visceral cravings
rolling through my mind
feeding my need to submit
Your words get inside my head
my will is begging to kneel
before You
in sublimation
needing, wanting, craving
to please, to serve,
to give all, everything

Sweet bliss of submission
Your hands
Your pleasure
Your orders
Your care
sweet rapture of obeying
consume my every thought
my very being
my soul crying out with need

Tears of longing
consume my essence
words of praise
waken my senses
struggle with self
for distance and circumstance
it is what it is
walk away
stay and see what might be

Cravings fill my soul
You have awakened the slave
within me once again
it hurts, it consumes
share or hold it inside
what would a good slave girl do
cravings should be shared
fear wants to hold them back
fear is a liar


© Dawn C. Davis ~ 2013
Internet image, source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment