Monday, January 2, 2012

The Alchemist


There is no question in my mind that He is the Alchemist. The changes that He is bringing forth in me are astounding, overwhelming, beautiful, fulfilling, total. His touch, His creativity, His eye…He sees what needs to be done to me, on me, with me, and does it. He leads me through the wasteland and causes life to blossom deep inside of me.

i am filled with wanton desire now. It fills me, overflowing, spreading throughout our time together and beyond; cascading down my thighs like a waterfall desperately trying to reach the sea. He releases it from me, guiding the journey, touching lives as we ride the waves of desire and lust.

He uses the sharp edge of pain to guide, to sweep me away to the heavens until i sing with the angels. He pushes me ever further along the road of my being introducing me to my darkest self until the joy breaks forth in infectious laughter that cannot be held back. He takes me where i have never been before and it is my home, my heart. He fills me so full that i am empty, drained of everything that does not fit inside of me.

He teaches me about pleasure, about pain, about loss, about love, and it fills me with creation, bliss, questions, hope, yearning, forever striving and reaching for more.

He molds me to his touch, to his desire and wishes, until i cease to exist on this plane of existence. There is only us in the moment. There is no beginning, no end, no middle, no Him, no me, no one, no thing, only ALL.

There is bliss, there is pain, there is joy, there is loss, there is fear, there is silliness, there is seriousness, there is release, there is fulfillment, there is completion, but there is no end.

i am the Philosopher's Stone, His tool to wield and use as He desires, for His desire, for His pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment