Monday, January 9, 2012

Grateful



i am grateful for having found You, whose Dominance fits my submission so well.
i am grateful for the dark dance we weave together, exploring the shadow of our psyches.
i am grateful for having someone in my life who understands my need for ritual.
i am grateful for being able to share the journey of sacred sexuality with You.
i am grateful for the laughter You bring to my lips, and the shining smile on Your face.
i am grateful for Your beautiful cock and being allowed to worship it.
i am grateful for the oceans of my essence that You pull from my body when i release.
i am grateful for this path, this life, that takes me further along my journey of who i am...and that i get to share it with You.

i am grateful.


©Dawn C. Davis 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment