Wednesday, January 4, 2012

His Hands

i was looking at a picture of You today that made me feel all warm and tingly inside. The look on Your face, in Your eyes, Your beautiful hands...these are the things that stood out for me in this picture and made me think about our times together. A serious look for serious moments in our dark tango. You lead, i follow.

Looking at this picture today, caused me to think about our time together in the living room after our session. As we ate our post-session treat i watched Your hands. i watched Your hands as You handled the dagger. When i sat on the couch and You buried Your feet behind me to keep them warm, i watched Your hands as they lay on Your thigh. Watching Your hands that night, and looking at them in the picture today, made me think about what they feel like on my body, how they play me like an instrument, fine tuning my reactions and how i come alive and sing for You as Your hands touch and manipulate my flesh.

Your hands pinch my nipples, stretching and pulling them until i gasp. Your hands gently lift my chin, requesting that i look You in the eye. Your hands stroke my hair comforting me. Your hands grasp, scrape, and scratch sensitive skin, bringing me more fully awake to Your touch. Your hands slap, spank, and strike beautiful rhythms on my flesh until i writhe with pleasurable pain. Your hands wipe tears from my vulnerable face causing me to love You that much more. Your hands hold my face as You kiss me, making me feel precious. Your hands push hard and unyielding things into my body causing me to groan and beg to be fucked. Your hands stroke my pussy, my ass, my clit, until i cannot stop humping them. Your hands rip orgasms from my body until i scream in overwhelmed ecstasy. Your hands quiet my body when it has reacted strongly to Your implements of torment. Your hands wield those implements bringing me to heightened states of awareness and delight. 


Your fingers fuck me, Your hands devour me, Your energy consumes me when we dance our dark pas de deux.

©Dawn C. Davis 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment