Monday, January 2, 2012

To my Secret Crush


Dear Sir,

i know we haven't actually met in person yet, but this the beginning of a fantasy i would like to experience with You. We will meet soon...

We would meet anonymously in a public place, making eye contact but exchanging no words as we come together and go to a slightly secluded place, knowing anyone could walk by at any moment. The energy between us is immediate and highly charged. You silently command me to my knees expecting me to know what is expected. i unzip Your fly and pull Your cock from Your pants immediately licking and sucking on it like it is the best candy in the world, which it is. :-) You hear a group of people talking and laughing, coming closer and closer to where we are not so hidden and tap me on the head. i look up at You, not wanting to stop but You smile and remove Yourself from my mouth. You know this is just the beginning of our time together. You zip up and take my hand, helping me to stand, and then Your hand is in my hair pulling it as You turn and forcefully press me back against the wall. You kiss me deeply, our tongues battling for supremacy until You get a good suction on my tongue and i melt. The people walking by see our passion and have grown quiet as they continue on their way.

Your hand slides up my leg, pulling my skirt up the length of my thigh, grazing over garters and meeting naked pussy. You chuckle low in Your throat with approval for my not wearing panties. You stroke my clit until i'm moaning and the wetness starts to coat Your fingers. You whisper Your approval in my ear; leaning back You release my pussy and bring Your fingers to Your face, smelling and then tasting the essence of me. You look me in the eye, sternness and approval fighting for supremacy on Your face. "Are You ready?"

i know this will be the only opportunity i'm given to back out or submit. i choose submission to You. i lower my eyes with a very quiet, "Yes, Sir." You lean forward again and force Your fingers into my mouth, making me finish cleaning my essence from them, then give me a gentle kiss.

Leading me to Your car, You take me home. The silence is heavy with anticipation and trepidation. We arrive at Your home where I can see things are laid out, ready for an evening of intense pleasure and pain; but i don't get to focus on any of this. You want me slightly off balance so You immediately take up a blindfold and place it gently around my head, cutting off all sight. You lead me gently to where You want me and tell me to kneel. i hear You moving around the room and feel Your presence in front of me. i hear what sounds like Your belt being undone and removed. i shiver with the sound when all of a sudden the leather of the belt is against my nose. i inhale the scent of leather and You. It's a belt You have worn for many years so it is supple and gives off Your essence. i moan quietly and know that You are pleased with my reaction.

Suddenly Your hand is on my head, forcing my face to the floor, my ass in the air. You tell me to stay like that as You lift my skirt and reveal my bare bottom. You stroke the white flesh, pinching it in Your hand to check the resiliency. Suddenly i feel the impact of Your hand on my ass and then it registers that have started spanking me and i finally hear the impacts as i feel them. Just as suddenly You stop and i feel Your fingertips stroking the flesh that is just starting to turn a rosy pink. i shiver from the feeling of Your fingers on me; as they dip down to stroke my cunt and spread my juices.

i'm starting to relax into the wonderfully erotic feelings when Your fingers leave me and i try so hard to withhold my groan of impatience and despair. i'm not left waiting for long though. The next implement of torture rains down on my ass; the leather of Your beautifully worn belt. It takes all of my self-control to remain in position and though the pain is exquisitely wonderful, i hiss with the sensation, trying hard not to cry. i'm not ready to cry yet. Just as quickly as the belt spanking started, it stops. i groan with the withdrawal of the loveliness of it. Your fingers come back, exploring the sensitive skin, dipping down to my cunt once again.

i feel Your face next to my ear and quietly hear, "A wet pussy is a good pussy."

Consider this but the beginning of a wonderful journey my Sir, with endless possibilities, endless destinations.

........

©Dawn C. Davis 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment