Sunday, January 1, 2012

In the Quiet of the Night



In the quiet of the night, naked, i crawl to You.
You whisper, “What do you bring Me?”
“i give You my body, mind, spirit, and will.”

In the quiet of the night, the crack of the whip is felt,
The caress of the flogger flows over my flesh
The strike of the paddle bites deep into my soul.

In the quiet of the night You call me Your whore
You dominate my every sense with Your touch
Your quiet voice in my ear taking me further

In the quiet of the night a scream is heard.
A scream of delicious languorous pain
A scream of primal passionate release

In the quiet of the night, the darkness is explored.
In the quiet of the night boundaries are crossed.
In the quiet of the night taboos are broken.

In the quiet of the night…


©Dawn C. Davis 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment