Monday, January 9, 2012

Public Play

It is our first foray into playing publicly. i am nervous. It's been a very long time since i have been put on display, taken hits in public, submitted in a public place other than our lower protocol at munches and the like. It is far different to allow that energy to go deeper, to the level of giving You everything while naked and exposed to everyone's gaze. i am also excited for this chance to feed this part of my psyche...for while being afraid of my submission and finding pleasure in pain being exposed, i also relish the idea of it. There are confusing feelings wrapped up in being exposed this way. There is humiliation, but there is also pride at what i can take, how well i can take it, and how erotic my responses can be to those that witness it. Thoughts swirling around in mind are, "Will i be able to release and go deep enough to please You? Will i be able to focus fully on You and what You do to me? i have not seen You play in public yet so how do i know that You will be able to keep my focus?" This last question is the most silly as my connection to You, my submission to You is total. There is no doubt really that this will go off beautifully. It's just my butterflies, my head playing its little trip.

You have already informed me that it will not be a "usual" session for us. There are time constraints involved. We do not get to take hours to get to our "space" enjoying the journey, so it will be compressed. We will take what we can get because playing publicly like this feeds something in both of us.

We reach the event and must wait our turn for an apparatus on which to play. i attend to You as best i can in the space, getting You drinks, staying attentive to You while You visit and converse with Your friends, saying hi to people that i know, though mostly i am quiet because i am in unknown territory.

Finally we are up. We get the St. Andrews cross and You order me to strip to my level of comfort as You prepare things. i strip naked. You suspected i would go there but not having played with me in public You did not know for certain. When You turn to me to direct me to the cross, i can see that You are pleased that i am in fact naked. i step up to the cross and You bind my wrists and ankles to it. Not only am i naked, but i am now exposed. You start out not bothering with covering my eyes. You know me well enough to know that i tend to keep my eyes closed and that is exactly what i do once i am bound in place. i go inward. i close my eyes and focus my energy totally on You and what You are about to do to me.

You start with a flogger, knowing this is a good fast way to warm me up; followed by a paddle, then Your hands on my ass. The skin has reddened quickly. i am squirming with the speed that You have needed to use to get the most out of our time. i start to growl and then go deeper and the purrs start to issue from my throat. You stop and run Your fingernails over my abraded skin. Your gloved hand touches my wet pussy, fingers entering me, i push against them, wanting more. In this moment, there is only You and i. Your fingers leave me and i hear Your voice close to my ear. "Open your eyes My whore." i obey and what i see is Your wet fingers that have been inside of me.

"Is this your essence whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"Taste it for Me." You hold Your fingers to my mouth and i immediately draw them in, sucking and licking my wetness from Your fingers. "Such a good whore you are. Whose whore are you?" There is so much noise in the dungeon i know that only You and i can hear each other.

"i am Your whore Sir. i am SIR's whore."

You smile and then step back as You reach for another toy, another tool to bedevil me with. Next comes the cane, the whip, the stinger, and i gladly take them all for You. i squirm, i squeal, i growl, purr, and moan with the rapid descent into our dark place. There is no one present in this moment but You and i. We are all that exist in the universe. Every thought, every action, every molecule is ours. We own it, we control it, we play with it and release it.

Each hit takes me further. You are hitting my pussy taking me to that most painful place but also the place that will cause me to release in this embarrassing way. i want desperately to get away yet i beg You for more, for the fullest release though i know it will not come here, not yet.

You stop and run Your fingernails over my sensitized skin. You reach around and pinch my nipples so hard i scream with it. You smile as i lean back against You, leaning fully into Your body. You can feel my need, i am quietly humping the air with my need to be filled. "Soon My whore."

You lean down and release my legs, then reach up and quietly release my hands, Your body pressed closely against mine. You hold me there against the cross, knowing that i am lost in the moment, lost in Your energy, lost is the darkness of our dance. i nod at You, telling You that i am present enough to dress. As i dress, You gather Your toys, keeping an eye on me. i look up and see that people have been watching us. They are whispering. i can sense their energy now though it does not invade or penetrate because OUR energy contains us, protects us. We have fed the multitude, the people who watched us play. You have everything packed and You help me to stand. You guide me to the door and we go home where we will finish our dark dance with the final release.



©Dawn C. Davis 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment