Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Stranger

It is a regular protocol session, like any other. i have no expectations other than getting to spend an evening of perverse pleasures with You. i am expectant and excited but no more so than usual at coming before You. There has been no indication that there will be anything different. i ring the bell precisely on time, my clothing arranged so that You may see what i bring You when You open the door. You greet me and tell me to perform my duties.

i walk into the bedroom and deposit my bag, noticing on the way past that the Consecrated Space is darker than usual. When i enter the room and turn on the light, i feel a difference in the energy and wonder at it. It feels darker. i prepare the room as usual but the energy is affecting me, agitating me, putting me on edge. As i prepare the room i hear You in the living room, opening the door, but i think nothing of it. You are doing Your own pre-ritual preparation.

i finish preparing the space then prepare myself, call on Babalon which settles me a bit and then i start to crawl to You. As soon as i round the corner into the dining room, i sense the difference. There is another presence. i continue to crawl to You, feeling some trepidation. i come before You, kneeling, eyes cast down as is our protocol and wait for You to speak. Our ritual words calm me further and i keep my eyes downcast, even though i want desperately to look up and see who is present. i get a sense that it is a woman. You do not acknowledge the presence, nor do You call my attention to it. You order me to get the implements required to massage Your feet and comfort You.

i crawl away feeling both sexy and humiliated by doing this in front of another; a woman. While i am in the bathroom, i hear murmurs but i cannot make out what is being said. i crawl back to You, take off Your shoes and socks, and start my massage of Your feet. As soon as i start my ministrations i am lost in the moment. You know how i get when performing this task. i sense the other person shift in her chair. i'm not sure if she's bored or excited to be watching this...until i start to lick, kiss, and suck on Your toes. As soon as i start sucking Your toes like cocks, i hear a gasp come from her lips, but it doesn't matter to me because i am ministering to You and i know how You love these particular ministrations. i hear Your voice talking to the woman, but oddly directed at me as well. "My whore loves to suck on her Sir's toes like they're cocks...don't you My whore?"

i stop sucking only long enough to answer in the affirmative.

"Are You my whore?"

"Oh yes, Sir."

"Whose whore are You."

"i'm Your whore Sir. i am Sir's whore," and immediately start sucking; in and out, in and out.

You remove Your toes from my grasping mouth and i groan with the absence.

"Present."

i immediately move into position and Your guest shifts in her seat. She must have been going to say something because You say, "Not a word. That was our deal. Observe only. If at any point You are uncomfortable, You may leave."

Then i hear You dig through various toys and the sensations start to rain down on my body. There are soft and sensual toys, there are hard impact toys. i moan and lift my ass to the blows. You pause and run Your hand over my reddening skin, down my ass, to my wet pussy. "Oh, My whore gets so wet. Do You like the pain? Does it make You wet?"

"Yes Sir i do, it does."

"Do you want more?"

"Oh please Sir, yes."

Then i feel the cool lube running down my ass and onto my pussy, Your fingers smearing it around, rubbing it in, a gentle probe to my pussy which i push against, another probe to my ass which causes me to groan and push more insistently. i feel the hardness of the butt-plug at my opening and push against it, silently begging for it. Shame fills me with wanting this so badly while this stranger is watching, but i push against it, give a brief scream as it moves past the sensitive rim. The woman shifts again but remains quiet. Your hand on my ass quiets me after the invasion. You push and pull on the butt-plug, effectively fucking my ass with it and i start to writhe and hump against it, wanting more.

You stand and choose another toy, going harder, deeper with the blows, each level taking me to that place of ultimate submission where nothing exists except You and i, dancing in our darkness. You periodically hit the butt-plug causing me to buck against it, wanting desperately to be fucked.

You pause, have me close my eyes, and kneel up. You gently but firmly place a hood over my head covering my eyes and ears and then order me to drink some water which You hold for me. i relax a little bit knowing that i now cannot see the stranger even if i wanted to. The temptation has been removed. You place wrist and ankle restraints on me and place the spreader bar between my ankles then order me to stand up. i am mortified because i cannot do this gracefully with the spreader bar and someone is watching, but i do the best that i can. i feel You close to me, and Your quiet voice in my ear, "You're such a good whore."

i feel better again, knowing that i have pleased You even in my humiliation. You walk me forward a few feet and then hook the wrist cuffs to the cross bar. i didn't see that You had brought it into the living room earlier.

Then i hear the one noise that makes me want to swoon. i hear You remove Your belt and i moan with the fire this lights deep inside of me, knowing that my pussy will flood with my desire. You wrap Your belt around my neck, forcing my head back, almost but not quite cutting off my breath, Your mouth comes down on mine, demanding, filling me and i kiss You back like the aroused animal that i am. We both start growling and then You release me and i whimper at the loss. The belt is slowly slid from around my throat and i purr with the sensation of it. i can hear You behind me again, and wonder what will be next and of course i do not have long to wait. Your belt is my next torment and the blows are varied and move constantly. i cannot guess where it will hit next and i growl and purr at the sensations, squirming to meet the blows and to get away from them. Some blows land between my spread legs and cause me to release a scream as my juices run down my thighs. When the juices start to flow, i remember the watcher and a new wave of embarrassment washes over me.

Suddenly the blows stop and i feel Your body pressed close to mine and i feel Your arousal. i cannot help but press against Your hardness. You're fully clothed and my sensitive skin is abraded further by Your jeans and shirt but it does not matter to me. i need You, i need to be entered, engulfed, fucked, and used.

You reach up and release my hands from the bar then bind them together. You slowly turn me around and then have me stand still as You remove the spreader bar, my juices still drenching my thighs.

You run Your hand up the inside of my thigh, a finger dipping into my pussy and i helplessly start humping it, begging for more. "Such a good, wet whore you are. Do you want to be fucked? Do you need to be fucked?"

"Oh god, yes Sir. Please Sir."

There is more shifting and the stranger has gotten up and is moving away. At first i think she is leaving, but i hear her go down the hall and know that she is going to the Consecrated Space. You order me to my hands and knees and blind folded, You lead me to the Devoted Space and i can sense the woman is sitting in the bondage chair. You place me in the middle of the room, tie a rope to my bound hands and lift them over my head. Your order me to spread my legs and keep them spread for You.

Your hands are on my nipples then; pinching, lifting, pulling, rolling them between Your fingers. Then there are clamps and i gasp with the intense sensation. Your fingers are between my legs again, but this time You are placing clamps on my labia and these have the weight attached to them. i try to stifle a moan but it escapes my lips as my hips rise in my need to be touched more, filled with something.

You walk around behind me and play with the butt-plug some more and i can feel my ass sucking on it like a pacifier. "Oh My whore, you're going to fuck it without My help aren't you?"

i whimper at my need, embarrassed but so needy i cannot hold back. "Please Sir."

"Please what? My whore."

"Please Sir, please fuck me."

You chuckle. "And what does My whore want to be fucked with?"

i whimper again. "Anything that pleases You Sir."

"What a good whore You are. Are you My whore?"

"Oh yes Sir. i am Your whore."

During this, You have played with the weight on my labia, swinging it back and forth, the motion causing the clamps to get ever so slightly tighter. i now feel Your fingers playing with the clamps on my nipples and the pain is exquisite.

You pause, and hold a glass to my lips again and tell me to drink. Then You get out yet another toy and it's whippier which means more sting. You start whipping me, hitting the clamps, the weight, my flesh, my pussy; each hit getting progressively harder. i am writhing with the sensations, my whimpers becoming sounds of distress which causes You to back off ever so slightly, only to build again, back and forth with the intensity until i cannot tell hard from soft anymore. my juices are running almost freely down my thighs for You.

You stop and slowly run Your hands over my body, feeling the welts, running Your fingernails over my sensitized skin. i squirm with the additional sensations, groans escaping my lips in a soft breath. i feel Your body so close to mine, suddenly the clamp is released from one nipple and i scream as the blood flows back into the belaboured flesh. You instantly start sucking on the nipple and i press against You hungry for more. i feel Your hand on my other nipple and know what is coming. i am panting with the anticipation and suddenly scream again as You release the second clamp, Your mouth again replacing it, sucking hard adding to the sensation at the same time as relieving it.

You reach up and release my hands, slowly lowering them, then remove the cuffs.

"Lie down on Your back."

i comply, the clamps on my labia are painful and pinching now, but i'm lost in the moment of our dance, of the energy flowing freely between us.

i lie there waiting for whatever is to come next, i hear You moving about and then feel You between my thighs. Something enters my pussy and i push against it, fucking it before it is even fully inside of me. "Such a good whore for Your Sir. Begging to be fucked."

"Oh please god, Sir, just fuck me please." i'm whimpering with my need, trying to grind against the invasion to my pussy pushing against it. You slowly fuck me with it and then i hear the vibrator and know that You will force me to orgasm. You place the virbrator against the butt-plug causing me to writhe and push against it while You continue to fuck me with a dildo in my pussy. All i want is to be fucked, to have some release. i want the forced orgasms while still dreading them. i want them ripped from my body, over and over again, to be overwhelmed by them with some part of me wanting to run and hide from it. i can feel the energy building, the pressure is building and i have to let it go. The first orgasm comes with a gush of liquid shooting from my body, but the pressure hasn't let up yet. Another and another rip through me, i'm screaming from the release, from the confusion, from the need. You move the vibrator to my clit and the energy continues to build until finally a clitoral orgasm slams through my entire body and another gush of liquid from my pussy. You continue to push and i scream with the overwhelming releases. When my body is spent, You remove the virbrator, and slowly pull the dildo from my pussy. You lay a hand on my belly, and another on my head. You kiss me sweetly on the lips and hold me there.

Suddenly i feel the other presence and a mouth pressed to my cheek in a chaste but sweet kiss. "Thank you," are the words i hear whispered in my ear and then she is gone. i feel her leave the room and the house and You are holding me.

"You are My whore. Such a good whore."

You remove the hood from my head and i see Your smiling face and know that i have truly pleased You.

"Good energy My whore."

i smile back at You. "Thank You Sir...for everything."


©Dawn C. Davis 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment